Tuesday, June 17, 2014

IN THE WORKS

 

I have so many things in the works, and none finished.  I also have a couple of landscapes and a couple of abstracts waiting completion..  Have been working alot, but still am way behind.  Tomorrow and Thurs are more model sessions, which I don't want to miss , however guess I better stay home and paint awhile after that..  It is not a bad problem, have had nothing in the works before, and that is a whole lot worse.  FYI am doing a landscape collage workshop at the Houston Watercolor Society in August, if you are interested.   Also a shorty 4 hour one for Art Expo in July.  Contact me at Lizhill4u@aol.com if you are interested.   

No comments:

Glamour/30’s style

We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is  From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock  we draw from old movies every other Sund...