- Member Registration
- One monitor per class will receive discount in exchange for helping teacher with specific tasks. Registration code is given to those who have completed the training class.
- Non-member registration fee is an additional $10.00 per day
MIX IT UP: DRAWING & PAINTING THE FIGURE - Carol Rensink and Liz HillFriday, Saturday, Sunday, July 13, 14, 15.10:00am - 4:00pm $150, plus shared model fee
Drawing and painting the model: 3 different models, 3 different approaches, 2 different instructors.
Multi-Media! Come with an open mind ready to try new things.
Join Liz Hill and Carol Rensink, award winning mixed media and figure artists to learn new and different approaches to working from the model. You will encounter new ways to draw the figure and your work will step up to a new level. All levels.
Questions? Contact Liz at Lizhill4u@aol.com or call 713-252-7726. Click here to visit Liz's website. Or contact Carol at email@example.com, 713-524-5146.
- Water media paints of your choice (watercolor, acrylic, gouache) but nothing oil based.
- White gesso, plus gray and other colors if you wish
- Watercolor pencils, intense, markers, pastels, anything you have.
- Willow charcoal thin, charcoal pencils, drawing pencils, graphite whatever you like to use
- Matt medium for gluing and sealing papers
- Hot press 140# paper for paintings. We will bring some if you cannot find
- Drawing paper 90#
- White tissue (cheap wrapping is fine ), in colors if you wish —Collage papers (all kinds) like oriental papers, newspaper, old phone books, envelopes, and papers you have made. We will also bring some papers !