Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....



4 comments:
as usual fantastic and beautiful!
a fabulous model, feel sorry for anyone that doesn't have the opportunities we have in Houston. Will post her picture.
Stunning...such brilliant pieces!
Victoria
I now have alot of quick sketches to work with in the future. She is a great inspiration for everyone.
Post a Comment