Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Couple of Quick Sketches

These are a couple of quick sketches from model classes from today and yesterday.  I have been busy painting on canvas an image that I projected from a piece of sketchpaper.  This is more or less an experiement , trying to use my images on canvas, rather than on paper all the time.  I don't know that I will project either of these images.  I tried to do an interesting background before drawing the male model.  I will continue to try this method of working and see what happens.  I am trying tonite to get some pieces together for the Tomball Art Walk on the 19th.  I will be going to the Art Crawl downtown, but agreed to put pieces in Karen Foxworthy's shop, as an image of mine is her logo for the store.  Busy time in a busy time of year.

No comments:

Glamour/30’s style

We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is  From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock  we draw from old movies every other Sund...