Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....

5 comments:
Liz, this piece is gorgeous! I love your style: So fresh and spontaneous . . . you always inspire me.
Love this very relaxed attitude and your way of coloring.
Love the fluidity of your lines, Liz ! Beautiful people sketchings.
Love the fluidity of your lines, Liz ! Beautiful people sketchings.
thanks to all of you for your kind words, I do need to get back to work.
Post a Comment