Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back from Austin/ Beautiful models

I had a wonderful time in Austin giving a workshop at the Dragonfly Gallery on Rosedale. What a great group. Lots of art and lots of laughs. I recommend this venue to anyone interested in doing a workshop in Austin. The owner Nina Mihm is the hostess with the mostest. This is a new gallery in Austin, the work changes monthly and I'm going back to see the next show. As I have a daughter in Austin, I have more than one reason to go back.  Nina supplied the models, what a treat.  The one on the right is her daughter, if you need a beautiful model call Dragonfly.

No comments:

Glamour/30’s style

We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is  From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock  we draw from old movies every other Sund...