Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15

I have been in Dallas for the last 3 days, fun, relaxing and exploring an interesting city.  Would love to spend more time there.  I have a class at the Watercolor Society tomorrow morning, will takethe top piece as a sample to show them how to use collage and mixed media.  The bottom one is even more collage with gold gesso.  I love that technique.  I have so many things I would like to do, will get busy on Thursday.  I have alot of drawings that will make a nice painting when I get to it. 

2 comments:

Carlos León said...

Great job, a beautiful execution and composition in both.
regards.

SKIZO said...

Great
Work

good
sources
of
Inspiration

Cleaning out the studio

What on earth do you do with all of those drawings, threw out a lot, but some didn't want to toss. So where do these go, am g...