Tuesday, January 13, 2009

International show



I have really been bad about posting lately. I had the opening at The Jung Center on Saturday nite and it was much fun. The work will be up until the end of January and it's very exciting to have a one person show on view for a month. I am now entering the International show at the watercolor society downtown, if I can get in the show I will achieve "signature status", so am hoping for success. The other fairy painting is for another show that is to reflect the opera "Midsummer Nights Dream". Hopefully I can at least get into it.

1 comment:

lkpainter said...

I so admire your work....love your figures in collage and in paint. Since you're from TX, I guess you don't teach on the East Coast very much. Or, do you ever teach on the East Coast???

Glamour/30’s style

We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is  From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock  we draw from old movies every other Sund...