Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....



6 comments:
these are all very beautiful!
I love how you put your collaged paintings together. I'm crap at collage. Love the nudes.
Thanks for sharing :)
thank you Sue , always appreciate your comments.
I love all of them, beautiful!
I think all these are wonderful, esp. the nude!
thanks Sherry, enjoyed checking out your work, where on eArTh are you finding those old photo booth pictures, would love to paint some of those. Share your source....please.....
Post a Comment