Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....
8 comments:
Oooh, I love this. Is it going into a bigger work?
Me again. Can yo give me some idea of the size of your paintings, please?
I have been using my images in other pieces as well as the original, so this you will for sure see again.
this one is done on a 12" x 24" canvas...but they are all different sizes..
What an amazing painting! I LOVE this!
I appreciate your kind remark, thank you Stephanie. We'll see if a gallery can sell it!
Love this! Beautiful colors and scales!
thanks Sherry, I love your landscapes...
Post a Comment