It was nice to enjoy another ribbon for Alana today , at the Conroe art league show. I also filled my class for March, alot of new students I am not familiar with, should be interesting. This piece was also chosen for the art grant program for the high school, alon with 17 other entries. It was a fun event, but alas it was not chosen by the students to buy. Looks like I'm going to have her around for a while. Would, however be excited to sell it at any time.
Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....
+complete+resized.jpg)
1 comment:
Post a Comment