Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Monday, November 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....

8 comments:
I like it! It's an interesting twist on your style. I could maybe even do this kind of landscape!
You for sure could do this.
Great Liz! Reminds me of Michael Bernard from England.
This is very effective. I have great admiration for anyone who can collage with finesse.
am not familiar with him, will look him up Verna
wonderful job!!
Great rhythm to this--it keeps your eye moving about.
love your life drawings, great!~
Post a Comment