Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....

3 comments:
It's surprising what a little blue can do. I wasn't sure what you didn't like about the first one, but that touch of brighter colour has given it a punch. Lovely painting!
thanks Sue, want to make the hair red, I'll get to it. Thanks again
totally love this one!
Post a Comment