Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....

9 comments:
it's a beauty! love those colors!
Very rich color Myra.
Very goog job!!
Love the colors...and the gold! :-)
you are amazing!
Love your little watercolors Sherry, they are charming.
your florals are amazing cathy.
This is lovely, Liz. I like how you added the gold.
Actually Sue, that is gold gesso, you gesso your paper first , then paint on the gold. That is what makes it so rich.
Post a Comment