Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....

5 comments:
Nice work :)
I like very much! good job!
thank you for you kind words, Iam working on several things at once, good idea, but can get confusing. I need the input.
I like all of the different patterns in this one. And her pose is interesting. You work is lovely!
Happy Painting.
love your figure work Nora...it's wonderful.
Post a Comment