Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....
I can't seem to stop. Now I see the rectangle points to her knee. Darn. Have started another one, this size seems to be a problem for me. The new one is a rectangle, but not much different from a 22 x 28" . Now I get to fix this one more time. yikes.
2 comments:
Hi Liz, I like it! I love the colors and patterns and the
big abstract shapes. I love that you are bringing back some of your bolder colors from the past when you worked mostly in oil. Very exciting!
good to hear from you Tonya, it has changed again since this one. Will post later.
Post a Comment