I attended a workshop (2 day) in Dallas. It was a workshop with Maureen Brouillette, a wonderful collage artist that I have always wanted to meet. These are the 3 pieces I did in the class, as I have said before, I am attempting to do more work on canvas and will use these pieces as a start. I am anxious to do one on canvas.
Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....



No comments:
Post a Comment