Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....

6 comments:
LOVE this, it's so awesomely beautiful!
It does work!
Love it.
thank you so much, iHanna your blog is so interesting...keep it up ..
Yes, it does! I love your work!
Great, as always.
Carlos, I admire your work so much and thank you for your comments.
Post a Comment