Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
June 15
I have been in Dallas for the last 3 days, fun, relaxing and exploring an interesting city. Would love to spend more time there. I have a class at the Watercolor Society tomorrow morning, will takethe top piece as a sample to show them how to use collage and mixed media. The bottom one is even more collage with gold gesso. I love that technique. I have so many things I would like to do, will get busy on Thursday. I have alot of drawings that will make a nice painting when I get to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Great job, a beautiful execution and composition in both.
regards.
Great
Work
good
sources
of
Inspiration
Post a Comment