this piece is a commission piece, it is 30" x 36". It is done to go over the client's fireplace which is red brick. Made the work darker than usual because of this placement. I'm not in a hurry to do another commission piece as I have alot of other things waiting to be done. I leave for Austin in the morning and am hoping to get some artwork done there.
Follow the work and classes of Liz Hill, a mixed media artist living in Texas. Let her hear from you.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
commission piece
this piece is a commission piece, it is 30" x 36". It is done to go over the client's fireplace which is red brick. Made the work darker than usual because of this placement. I'm not in a hurry to do another commission piece as I have alot of other things waiting to be done. I leave for Austin in the morning and am hoping to get some artwork done there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glamour/30’s style
We draw from old films on some Sundays,this is From “The Man Who Knew Too Much”, Albert Hitchcock we draw from old movies every other Sund...
-
This piece sold last nite, right after I put it on the 1st page of my photobook. Oh well, I have always liked it and want someone else to e...
-
this is a painting of Lesley Humphrey's daughter Lauren. She's quite an accomplished young person, living in England and studying....
1 comment:
This is such an outstanding piece. You outdid yourself! This has guts and sensitivity- delightful paradox!
Just scrolled through your entire blog: great stuff as usual. You never disappoint.
Your fan,
Trudy
Post a Comment